C#, Web Services development, Windows Services development, SQL (Stored-procedures, performance tuning), API (REST & SOAP)
We are currently having openings for multiple positions and in different levels. Remuneration and benefits will be based on location and experience.
- Develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications.
- Extend Dynamics 365/CRM platform using MS Dynamics SDK and .Net Framework.
- Integrate Dynamics 365 with other systems and applications.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing prior to deploying into production.
- This position will work closely with other application development teams, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment involving the delivery of complex and large projects in international organizations.
- Candidates with experience in Dynamics 365 will be preferred. However, we are ready to provide training in Dynamics 365 for candidates with strong software engineering skills who are interested in Dynamics 365 development.
- Ability to manage and prioritize numerous tasks/projects simultaneously and work independently as well as operate within a collaborative team setting.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- Very good command of the English language
- Travel Requirements may apply on a project basis need.
- Remuneration package based on experience.
- Additional benefits based on location.
- For candidates who opt to work from any of our physical locations, we provide the possibility for 2 days per week “work from home” for the post-COVID-19 era.